Age Minimum (with Adult): 6+, Minimum Age:18+
Adopt a Spot Program
Help make Cass County a vibrant and beautiful place to live, work and play by adopting your favorite spot to keep clean. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Choose your favorite park, road, or street near your house, or your favorite walking trail in Cass County, Nebraska. Pledge to pick up trash (litter) just twice a year or more times if you like.
2. Plan your dates of litter clean ups and invite your family and/or some friends to come along. (We recommend cleaning the area once in the spring and again in the fall.)
3. Report to Keep Cass County Beautiful the date of your cleanup, how much trash (by weight or number) was collected, who helped and how long you worked.
With your help, everyone will enjoy a community that is a clean, green and beautiful place to live. We appreciate all of our volunteers who help keep Cass County beautiful.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: