Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Adopt A Road
Keep Carroll Beautiful’s Adopt-A-Road Program (AAR) organizes and manages volunteer activities that focus on removing litter from Carroll County roads. The AAR Program welcomes individuals, families, social or community groups, and business participants.
What will you do:
- Review and sign the Adopt-A-Road agreement.
- Review and sign parental consent forms and release of liability forms provided by Keep Carroll Beautiful.
- Choose your mile or pick one from the sections suggested by KCB staff.
- Recruit participants 12 years or older. (For groups with children under 12 years old, we suggest looking into the Adopt-A-Trail program.)
- Schedule at least 4 clean-ups per year.
- Monitor your mile between clean-ups.
- Report clean up results to Keep Carroll Beautiful. Take and share pictures!
What will Keep Carroll Beautiful provide:
- High visibility safety vests
- Trash bags
- Litter pickup sticks
- Trash bag holders
- All supplies are checked out and returned to the KCB office by appointment.
- Signage - (permanent road sign with the name and/or logo of the adopting group and CAUTION message).
- Help with the scheduling of the quarterly clean-up events.
- Annual recognition for the volunteer group.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: