Santa Clara #DrivingForChange Community Cleanup
Castrol and the Los Angeles Rams teamed up to launch the #DrivingForChange program with Keep America Beautiful earlier this year. As part of the initiative, Castrol and the LA Rams are committed to removing waste from every community the Rams visit, like the City of Santa Clara, during the 2021-2022 NFL season.
Their visit to City of Santa Clara is quickly approaching and we will be hosting a cleanup on Saturday, November 13, 2021, at the Great America Train Station (5000 Stars and Stripes Drive, Santa Clara near Levi Stadium). We hope you’ll join us in the efforts as we look to do our part in giving back to our community.
- 9:00 to 9:15: Volunteer check-in at Great America Train Station Parking Lot and receive cleanup gear
- 9:15 to 9:30: Event Kick-off and Welcome Remarks
- 9:30 to 9:45: Instructions and safety briefing and organize crews
- 9:45 to 11:00 Crews depart for clean-up
- 11:00 to 11:45: Closing remarks, weigh trash, refreshments, drawing for prizes
- 11:45 to 12:00: Event concludes
Considerations for event day
- Be prepared for cooler weather conditions in the morning. Wear layers, if possible. We encourage volunteers to wear long pants, closed-toed shoes, sun protection, i.e. hats and sunglasses.
- B.Y.O.B – Bring your own (reusable) bottle. We will have water to refill those containers.
- All volunteers are encouraged to wear masks. Masks will be provided should you forget to bring one.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: